Access Your Purchased Content
There are 3 types of content associated with any summit purchase:
(1) The Education Package -- This includes all the presentations from an event. This content is always found in your HealthMeans library. (More on that below)
(2) The Advanced Training & Education Bonus Content -- This is included with every Education Package. This content is accessed in different ways, depending on the event itself. Typically, it is located in your HealthMeans library, but sometimes you’ll need to claim it from the purchase bonuses page.
(3) The Action Package -- If your order includes this program or course, your online receipt will provide the specifics you need on how to access this part of your order. Access varies, depending on the event.
For this article, we’ll look at how to access the Education Package which is always found in your HealthMeans library.
Step-by-Step Instructions - How to Access the Education Package and Other Content in Your Library
1. First, go to HealthMeans.com -- https://healthmeans.com
When you purchase the Education Package it includes online access to all the presentations from the summit broadcast. It is hosted on HealthMeans.com and is automatically added to the My Library section of your account.
If you did not have a HealthMeans account before you placed your order, one is automatically created for you. The email address you used to purchase the summit is your username.
Note: Skip to Step #3 if you already have a HealthMeans account before purchasing the summit AND you used the same email address when you purchased.
2. Since this is your first time to access the content in your HealthMeans account, you need to create a password. The email address you used to purchase the summit will serve as your username.
3. If you already have your HealthMeans account set up, click the “Sign-In” link.
Note: Make sure that the email address you used to purchase the summit is the same as the email associated with your HealthMeans account. If it is not, manually overwrite what is in the username field and type the correct email address associated with your purchase.
4. Then, type in your Email Address and your Password and click the “Sign In” button.
5. Once logged in, confirm that you have been automatically directed to the “My Library” section.
6. Now, find the “My Groups” area of the page. If you have many items in your library, you will need to scroll down the page.
7. Find the summit logo you want to access. Click the graphic to open the overview page.
8. From the summit overview page, you will see all the presentations for the summit displayed as thumbnails. Just click on the speaker/talk you want to listen to.
P.S. -- If your order included the Action Package, be sure to refer to your online receipt. It contains specifics on how to access this component of your order. Access varies, depending on the event.